Easy cooking recipes abound on the internet. They make it easy for you to find great-tasting recipes that can fit into a busy lifestyle, without sacrificing quality and flavor. Here are some great places and a few additional tips for finding easy cooking recipes.
Reliable Resources for Easy Cooking Recipes
- AllRecipes.com. Is a leading online resource for great recipes, both traditional and new. The site features all sorts of fare and traditional and cultural dishes. It has also dedicated an entire section of the site to easy recipes and meals that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
- AllEasyRecipes.com. This site only features recipes that are easy to prepare and to cook. No need to hunt around for the simple recipes here, they are all easy. That does not mean the recipes are trite or boring, though. AllEasyRecipes features recipe collections from all over the world – so you can find something simple for dinner, while also piquing your interest and trying out new foods. The site is nicely arranged, too, so you can search for a recipe by ingredient, cooking with herbs and spices, country or location, or dish. It even includes easy recipes for drinks and cocktails to accompany.
- SimplyRecipes.com. Is similar to AllEasyRecipes in that it is dedicated to dishes that are easier to prepare. It also features a nice navigation that makes it easier to quickly get to the easy cooking recipes you are interested in. At SimplyRecipes, you can be browse through recipes easily by food type, by meal type (dinner, appetizer, breakfast, etc.), or by feature like grill recipes and budget recipes.
These few sites give you an excellent start for easy cooking recipes without overwhelming you. In addition, here are some more tips for collecting good easy recipes.
Additional Tips For Finding Easy Cooking Recipes
- Go old-fashioned and consult a cookbook. Most new cookbooks are really making an effort to speak to the needs of modern cooks, and often include complete sections of the book dedicated to easy cooking recipes and fast meals.
- Look to One-Skillet meals. Not only is the cooking easier, but the cleanup usually is, too.
- Scan the impulse-buy little cookbooks at the checkout aisle. These quick pick-ups often cater to the busy, multitasking crowd.. like those looking for dinner recipes while they check out.
- Sign up to newsletters and recipe sites, especially those specializing in fast meals, easy recipes and handy cooking tips. Brand names and food companies are good for these, because they often will create easy recipes that use a few of their convenience products. They’ll often include coupons for the ingredients and handy ingredient shopping lists, too. And you don’t have to go searching for any of it.
- Keep a file of your favorite easy cooking recipes. The easiest recipes to prepare in short order are those you come to know and love. You’ll soon know them by heart and will be able to whip up a great meal you know you will love in no time at all.